PHORCAS – Pharmacy Online Residency Centralized Application Service – is a service that transmits residency applications, letters of recommendation, Dean’s Letters/MSPE, transcripts, and other supporting credentials from applicants and medical schools to fellowship, osteopathic internship and residency programs.
Participate in PhORCAS and the National Matching Service program through ASHP.
- Matching Number for Adult Resident Applicants: 163113
- Matching Number for Pediatric Resident Applicants: 163125
Prospective candidates must hold or anticipate graduation with a Doctor of Pharmacy degree, acquire licensure in the state of Florida, and be committed to fulfilling all the requirements of the program.
Completed applications must include:
- Pharmacy School Transcripts
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of Intent with Declaration of Adult or Pediatric Emphasis
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- A Headshot Photo (Approximately 4×6)
- Onsite Interview
Application Deadline is January 4, 2019
All matched residents will be required to complete the Sacred Heart Health System orientation, a urine drug screen, a nicotine screen (we are a tobacco-free campus) and a full background check.